In the CCE’s ongoing commitment to work toward greater equity in resource allocation, this position (in cooperation with the CCPD) is a competitive application process open only to students who meet eligibility criteria, i.e. first-generation college students (as self-reported to the College) and/or students with high financial need (as determined by the Financial Aid Office). Please contact Paulette Rieger at email@example.com if you have questions about your eligibility.
This position comes with a $4,000 stipend and will be open until March 1st.
All Interns must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the site. Please look at requirements in position descriptions on Handshake.
SUMMER 2019 Opportunities – Apply on Handshake!
– Outreach and Program Activities Intern for Building Blocks of Kalamazoo
– Advocacy Intern for Kalamazoo Loaves and Fishes
– AACORN Vocational Assistant
– Legal Service Assistant for Farmworker Legal Services (FLS)
– City of Kalamazoo Planning Department Non-motorized Intern
– City of Kalamazoo Youth Recreation Intern
– City of Kalamazoo HUD Grant Engagement Specialist
– City of Kalamazoo Foundation Support Specialist
– City of Kalamazoo Sustainability & Climate Intern
– YWCA Public Policy Intern
– Peacehouse Youth Leadership Intern
– RAWK Executive Intern